Thursday 7 August 2008

Baby Show Birmingham
















Here is our stand at the NEC Birmingham Baby Show in May, the first one is of us franticly getting ready before the show opened, the second is of one of the rare quieter moments. It really was great fun, we made the personalised t-shirts to order at the show. There were times when we had customer’s queuing to order and queuing to collect their personalised clothes, it was so busy at times you couldn’t see the stand for the number of people!

It was exciting to see lots of Mum and Dad's to be ordering little T-shirts with slogans like:
50% Susan
50% Jason
100% ME!
We even had one where they added the babies name on!

We made quite a few for the older brother or sister and for those of you who like 'cat in the hat' 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' were ordered for twins!

I really couldn't have done it without the help and hard work from my family and friends - a BIG thank you to them all! I'm now planning the Earls Court Baby Show, if you are visiting pop by our stand B36 and say hello!

I'm off to make some more t-shirts before I pick my toddler Oliver up from Nursery.
Keeley

www.simplycolors.co.uk




No comments: